I am committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of any visitors to this site.
I will update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In running and maintaining this website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of this site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate by any means.
I may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
I may use the information that that is collected from you to provide my services. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to my services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from me, I may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating this website it may become necessary to transfer data that has been collected from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I do my upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that I sell any or all of my business to the buyer.
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access or request deletion of any information that I hold relating to you.